- Race Kit Pickup
- Directions and Parking
- Baggage Storage Service
- Group Registration
- Cancellation Policy
- Participant List
On Thursday it’s worth getting to Ein Bokek early, to enjoy a quick dip in the Dead Sea, or in the hotel’s spa. We will be waiting for you from 4pm at the finish area with EXPO with all the best brands, race kit pick-up area, food trucks, dj and more
Towards the evening we will gather in Royal hotel for a runners’ panel (in Hebrew), Pilates training and runners’ briefing in Hebrew and English, after which we will move on to the pasta dinner at the various hotels.
Thursday – February 2, 2023 – EXPO and more at finish area
16:00 – Opening of EXPO – Race kit pick up booth, rich expo with all the brands, massage zone, food trucks, live DJ and more.
17:00 – Lecture at the Royal Hotel – How we turned running from a hobby into a search for the extreme (in Hebrew). In the panel, Moran Michel and Gadi Solomon will interview: Roi Kalmer, Sharona Shalioev Meyer, Pablo Tzuk and Iris Hengal.
18:00 – Training at the Royal Hotel – “Toning up for the race”, Pilates training under the guidance of Mirit Lovton, yoga instructor and senior Pilates trainer. A personal mat is needed.
18:30 – Briefing for runners at the Royal Hotel – Race briefing in Hebrew and English.
19:00 – Dinner – at the various hotels
21:00 – End of the day – closing of the expo and race kit pickup area.
Friday, February 3, 2023 – Race Day
05:00 – Start Area ready with Race Bib Pick-Up and Coffee Shop
06:15 – START Marathon + 50KM
07:15 – START 21KM
07:45 – START 10KM
09:30 – START 5KM
08:00 – Lifestyle and Sports Exhibition Opens at finish area.
11:00 – 12:00 – Trophy ceremony for overall course winners.
*The awarding of trophies to age category winners will take place a week after the race in Tel Aviv.
- There may be schedule changes, please re-check for updates prior to the event.
- Award ceremony may be held earlier.
Race Kit Pickup
Pre-race kit pickup for the Dead Sea Marathon will take place at the Expo Tel Aviv complex (exhibition grounds), between the days: Thursday to Saturday, January 26-28.
* Salomon’s pop-up store and other surprises in the complex
Thursday 26/1 > 15:00 – 19:00
Friday 1/27 > 9:00 – 14:00
Saturday 1/28 > 9:00 – 14:00
* The evening before the race (Thursday 2/2/23) we will hold a distribution at the finish area at the Dead Sea (Solarium beach).
Exhibition grounds – Shimon Rokh 101, Pavilion 2
Entrance through Gate 7, parking in Beitan parking lot 2, floor -2
You can get to the exhibition grounds station by train
Who can collect
The kits can be collected by anyone who registers by 1/15.
Participants who register afterwards will receive their kits in the race area.
Race production offer the runners and their family transpiration service to the race and back at especially discounted prices.
All shuttles leave early in the morning on the day of the race and arrive directly at the starting compound, at the end of the event, the shuttles will wait at the finishing compound.
The shuttles depart from the cities: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Rishon Lezion.
Groups that are interested in a group transportation solution are invited to contact Yaakov – email@example.com
Book your seat here: https://bit.ly/deadseamarathonsshuttlesEN
Tel Aviv – Departure – Friday 3/2/23
Time: 02:30, Arrive to race: 05:00 (an hour before marathon and 50km races start)
Location: Bechor Shalom Shitrit 6 Tel Aviv (a big free parking lot)
Return Time: 13:00, Arrive to Tel Aviv: 15:00
Location of Bus station in Tel Aviv (Bekhor Shalom Shitrit6)
Jerusalem – Departure – Friday 3/2/23
Time: 03:30, Arrive to race: 05:00
Location: Near Teddy Stadium
Return Time: 13:00, Arrive to Jerusalem: 14:00
Location of Bus station in Jerusalem (Tedi – East Parking)
Rishon Lezion – Departure – Friday 3/2/23
Time: 02:45, Arrive to race: 05:00
Location: Chai Kef parking lot
Return Time: 13:00, Arrive to Rishon Lezion: 15:30
Location of Chai Kef paring lot in Reshon Lezion
- Advance online registration is required.
- The bus will not wait for late passengers.
- Departure from Ein Bokek as soon as all passengers arrive at the bus (even if earlier than estimated time)
Directions and Parking
Upon arrival you will be directed to the parking lot located near hotel Isrotel Ganim and the race finish area. Direction signs, ushers and marshals will lead you to the assembly area and starting line located 1km to the south. Parking is prohibited in areas marked in red and white.
Waze Navigation app
Using Waze navigation app – search for “Parking – Dead Sea Marathon”.
Gathering area / Finish zone / EXPO
Located on the promenade beach next to the Dead Sea Mall.
Features: race kit pickup desk, expo booths, ceremony tent with speaker’s stage, medical tent, food and drinks, DJ, massage tent, and more.
Open from Thursday 4pm to 9pm.
Start area (Race day only)
Located 800m south of the finish area, on the artificial island in front of Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel. At the start area you will find hot/cold drinks stand, lavatory facilities and race rack pickup desk. Bag disposal in the start area will be collected at the finish zone.
- Race Pack Pick-Up station – If you haven’t picked-up your race pack in advance as recommended, please arrive approximately 1½ hour before race starting time.
- No weapons will be allowed into the event area and there will be no weapon check-in service by the entrance. Entrance to animals is prohibited.
Baggage Storage Service
Baggage storage service will be available at the start area (pre-paid through the online registration system) for depositing bags and valuables before the race and collecting them at the end of the event at the finish area.
Participant identification will be confirmed by bib number.
Participation in the race begins long before the start line, the joint training and the many kilometers team members shares worth much more than any podium.
The Dead Sea Marathon invites large groups of runners (over 15 runners) to rise to the challenge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special registration offers and accommodation packages.
The Dead Sea Marathon pacemaker (pace dictators) service is managed by Daniel Keren’s Tel Aviv Runners’ Club. This service is available in all races except the 5K.
10K – 45, 50, 55, 60, 70
21.1K – 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30
42.2K – 03:30, 04:00, 04:15, 04:30, 05:00
50K – 05:30, 06:00
Cancellation policy subject to the Consumer Protection Law 1981 “Transaction Cancellation”.
Service/participation cancellation request will be submitted in writing, by email to email@example.com
Cancellation made within 14 days of registration will be subject to 10nis handling and clearing fees.
Cancellation made 14 days after the date of registration or later will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation requests received by November 14, 2022 – 10nis handling and clearing fees
- Cancellation requests received by December 31, 2022 – 60% refund
- Cancellation requests received by January 19, 2023 – 40% refund
- Cancellations requests submitted after January 20, 2023 even when received less than 14 days from registration date will not be refunded.
Registration Update or Changes
- Requests for race change can be submitted by January 1, 2023 subject to 50 nis handling fee. No requests will be considered after this date. If you find any error (name spelling, gender, etc.) please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual participant replacement without coordination with the organizers is strictly prohibited.
- It is advised to revisit the Dead Sea Marathon website and follow our updates as well as the newsletters that will be sent to you soon.